The Leonard L. Berry Marketing Book Award
This award recognizes books that have had a significant impact in marketing and related sub-fields.
Nominations for the 2023 award will close on May 17, 2023. Self-nominations are accepted for this award.
The book should have been published within the previous three years (2019, 2020, 2021).
Marketing books published overseas are eligible if the book was published in English and was available for distribution in the United States.
Anthologies, textbooks, and manuals are not eligible to receive this award.
The book should be an exceptional marketing book that has set the standard for excellence, offering a fresh perspective on fundamental issues in marketing such as:
- How do customers and consumers really behave?
- How do markets function and evolve?
- How do firms relate to their markets?
- What are the contributions of marketing to organizational performance and societal welfare?
- The book should offer practical guidance for marketing managers and has the potential to shape thinking and change marketing practice.
- The book must be well written and well designed.