Students completing the requirements for their doctoral degrees in marketing and consumer behavior-related topics between October 1, 2022 and September 30, 2023 are invited to enter the annual John A. Howard/AMA Doctoral Award Competition.
Graduates from doctoral programs in any part of the world are invited to participate. The award is given annually at the AMA Winter Academic Conference.
A team of reviewers will be appointed by the award chairs to review the submissions. A double-blind review procedure will be followed to review the papers based on the following criteria:
- Importance of the research question/issue to marketing
- Conceptual rigor
- Methodological rigor and technical competence in the execution of the research
- Value of the findings in contributing to knowledge in marketing
- Value of the findings to marketing practitioners and other stakeholders
- Originality of the research
Authors will be notified in mid-December regarding the status of their submission. Click here to learn more about this award.
Using this form:
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.